For over 30 years, my life’s work has been focused on helping people become who they were always meant to be. My passion is the transformational journey, wherever it may lead.
My professional education and training includes:
- Masters of Social Work Degree, Grand Valley State University, Michigan
- Licensed Masters Social Worker, State of Michigan
- Training in depth focused psychotherapy, trauma focused therapies and skills based cognitive behavioral therapies....as well as energy and somatic therapies, wellness coaching and the Enneagram
- EMDRIA Certified EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) Therapist
- Certified Life Force Yoga® Practitioner, Level I
- Certification in Spiritual Direction
Morning, afternoon, and evening appointments are available
Fees, Insurance, Self-Pay:
Many insurances are accepted for psychotherapy, including Blue Cross, Priority Health, and Medicare. Co-payments and deductibles are expected at the time of service.
Self-payment is an attractive option for those wishing to keep their work completely confidential—even from their insurance companies.
Conveniently located in the Spaulding Annex Office Park, between Cascade Road and Ada Drive.